Customer Headcount with CCTV?
Find out how many customers visit you and what times they prefer to do so.
The headcount solution is based on advanced algorithms, which analyse images from CCTV cameras. Through these algorithms, it is possible to count the flow of people passing through a certain area. Headcounts based on image analysis have a higher reliability than infrared sensors because it can count even when people walk side-by-side, in groups and/or in opposite directions.
This type of solution can be implemented by:
- Analysing the flow of people and billing; it can define the percentage of people who made purchases and thus establish how many visitors we should have in order to reach certain sales goals.
- Improving follow-up to customers/passengers/visitors
- Definition of average flow of consumers
- Analysis of the impact of marketing actions
- Staff planning – The flow of people is directly related to the number of employees needed.
- A complement to the assessed turnovers of stores at Shopping Centres.
- Analysis of the flow of people in Shopping Centre thoroughfares, providing vital information to managers to improve access management of thoroughfares.
- Planning maintenance actions. E.g. cleaning of restaurants, restrooms, etc., should be done at times with reduced flows of customers.
- Safety: In the event of an emergency it is necessary to know how many people are inside the premises.
- Analysis of the audience in a show
- The ability to check overcrowding
- Creating timetables
If you want to enjoy these and other CCTV advantages, get to know the various solutions that IDONIC has at your disposal. Contact us with any questions and implement the best solution for your company.